Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[74 / 8 / 30]

Demons and their actual numbers

No.17272826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had my first (knowingly) genuine experience with demons when I was 25. They’re simply wisdom creatures that understand inputs and outputs, like a chatbot that uses a hashmap. I heard the number of genuinely possessed people is small but I’ve noticed patterns in groups priests say are demon possessed.
>my highschool graduating class
>the internet
>gays
>hollywood
Priests all told me these are majority demon possessed. Some similarities are
>promiscuity
>EXTREMELY oversocialized (when I was a kid the Lucifer effect literally meant oversocialization turns you gay. Nowadays it means something else.)
>extreme overuse of bullying and mockery
>passionate, not necessarily towards a goal but you can tell these fuckers would kill you over words
>obnoxious horse laugh
>they choose to be unique but in all the bad ways instead of having outstanding virtues
>now this one is interesting, both suicidal yet excessively scared of shooters and guns and murderers, exorcists even say demons accuse priests of being murderers all the time
>frenetic
With those traits in mind what percentage of the general population do you think is demon possessed? What about the government’s percentage? What do you think is the demon possessed percentage for different countries?