Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 6 / 7]

ID:UOrUDejj No.17293143 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
why should i go outside or talk with anyone irl in this country they arent worth my time. they are all fat brown and feminine faggots. i legit went outside today to a old gentrified area of town to get some meat from a Moroccan butcher and saw freaks and creatures. i really wish i could be in europe were everyone is beautiful nice and is the exact opposite of Americans. imagine seeing beautiful people who dont smell and arent obese mongrels. all the americans i see are either the size of uhauls or holohoax victims.

99 percent of americans are unhealthy fat and obese notice how europe isnt full of fatties and ugly mentally ill freaks. no one has ever met a good looking american outside of hollywood which is hilarious. every single american with a few exceptions is a feminine weak man. i legit can beat up 99 percent americans because they cant even lift 20 pounds or walk more than 10 feet. most cant even get out of bed or their scooter

there are no good women there no good looking anything we dont have good communities traditions or history worth protecting like europeans or asians. the only thing america has is stroads ugly buildings and cardboard houses. we basically have the same taxes as europeans but worse health care than mexico we also have the same crime rate as south africa but less freedoms than china we also have cheap gas but you have to drive everywhere since public transporation is non existent in the us