Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 5]

Is this a good idea?

ID:4TVlOHXG No.17295411 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, I am 27 year loser living in Spain
I am moving to work at cold storage warehouse earning around 14gbp, with 16gbp overtime pay past 40 hours a week (In London, Uk). In 5 days I'll be there.
I plan to work for 60 to 70 hours a week for at least 5 to 6 months to save cash.
My living expenses will be around 500 gbp total (as I will be sharing the costs of a room with my widowed 51 year old mother, who I am dragging with me). She will be working as a van driver, earning around 12 gbp an hour, working around 40 hours a week max. (I don't want her to do more than that).

My idea, is to make myself and mum save up. Then both get educated. She wants to do Real State, and I will be looking into either Software Engineering or AutoCAD 3D modelling.
Our Goals is to get educated so we can reach a salary paying at least 20 to 30 gbp an hour in 4 years.

Thoughts? Is this a good idea?
Anyone tried to change their life for the better?
We live in the Spanish countryside, jobs are hard to come by as its mostly a turism area. We have a 180k euro mortaguage we can't pay. She refuses to sell the house, so we don't really have any other options.

If there's anything you think can be useful for me to keep in mind, please feel free to share
My main concern is helping my mother adapt and get educated, life is been rough for her lately since my dad died