Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 4]

ID:MXoO9rhd No.17297628 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
why should i go outside or talk with anyone irl in this country they arent worth my time. they are all fat brown and feminine faggots they are all fat and look like wings of redemption. they are hated everywhere for this to ask anypne if they ever met a good looking american ask a euro ask a jap/korean the answer will always be no. all americans are fat brown smelly gross and balding. there isnt single good looking american outside of hollywood. all of america is just walmart goyslop obesity and gay nigger worship any good looking american you see online is literally created by ai or cloning because anyone whos seen the average american irl will know they are fat lumpy brown and have man boobs bigger than any woman

i am legit one of the 1 percent of americans who isnt a fat bloated pit. i am fit so i am better than everyone since most americans cant even lift 20 pounds or walk. they cant even form friendships or have sex because years of mk ultra and corn syrup made them fat and ugly it doesnt matter anyway because they all their dicks dont work and they cant even find them because they are so fat