Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 5]

ID:YcorJiIO No.17306735 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i work a shitty job and i live in a dystopian hellscaped called the united states. we have the same taxes as western europe, we have a worse crime rate than latin america, housing costs of Australia and canada and less than freedoms than china or north korea. i legit suffer everyday because everyone in this country is a meat puppet with no emotions or thoughts of their own. most people here in this shithole cant even lift 20 pounds or walk. they cant even form friendships or have sex because years of mk ultra and corn syrup made them fat and ugly as sin. legit i am stuck on this god forsaken website because all women are fat whores and disgusting bloated pigs. i gym maxxed so i could one day get laid but its been a year since i left highschool. i have yet to get laid but i can bench over 240 pounds and can body slam people twice my size. i just wish it was easy to move countries that is it that is all

there are no good women there no good looking anything we dont have good communities traditions or history worth protecting like europeans or asians. the only thing america has is stroads ugly buildings and cardboard houses. we basically have the same taxes as europeans but worse health care than mexico we also have the same crime rate as south africa but less freedoms than china we also have cheap gas but you have to drive everywhere since public transporation is non existent in the us. euros asias and oceanians live better than americans do i cant wait to leave. everyone in america is obese and ugly in europe no one is obese or ugly. have you ever met a obese or ugly European the answer is no europeans are the complete opposites of america someone like wings of redempetion or chris chan couldnt exist in europe. everyone in the us is basically either chris chan wings of redemption or obese drug addict hardly anyone one is fit or healthy they dont even know how to cook

>tldr
>i will leave the third world us soon maybe to australia or to vietnam