Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!vBOFA0jTOg
[5 / 4 / 5]

I hate to have to make THIS thread but…

!vBOFA0jTOg ID:KvkrBk2A No.17340411 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I came to my attention that the decomposingoid who went into an elementary school and Christian community to kill a bunch of children and civilians used a Pepe on some image board in an expectant post before the murders. I’ll say it once and briefly, because otherwise Pepe is truly a man of the times and a symbol for everyone, but pepe is not for your decay. I’m truly embarrassed to have to write this and that a pepe was used in proximity to this garbage, because Pepe is not for your decay. I hope that in light of this Pepe posters reinvigorate in fury and numbers…. But this tragedy doesn’t just ask, it will force Pepe posters to post with more consideration, hold fervent hope for your beautiful future, and act for life and light. The story of Pepe won’t end here, it won’t end at the termination of one individuals time on earth, Pepe lives beyond us all, therefore it’s important to take responsibility of peripheral narratives that harm the ideas rightfully adjacent Pepe in the minds of our countrymen.
/We/ were all deeply rattled by yesterdays events, there’s nothing more than my words of condolence, /we/ are praying for our families