Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / 15]

ID:7jICV+Y+ No.17372438 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me, schizo-autistic 20yr old virgin anon
>Decide to go on omegle one day. Type my country in "interests"
>Match with cute goth girl and start talking to her about music. Show her a song from joji called "fear and misery" because that's how I was feeling at the time.
connectionerror.jpg
>Internet fails, call turns off. "Oh well". Fix my internet and keep wandering through omegle.
>Eventually find her again. She's like "omg I've been looking for you what happened I even made a post on snaptchat asking people if they saw you or knew who you were"
>Shows me the post in question. It was an image saying "has anyone seen this boy?" with a crude cute drawing of me bellow, and bellow that saying "he likes joji".
>Thatstoocute.jpg
>Keep talking to her. Add eachother on instagram. Keep talking for a while and become friends (i think? idk. Too many trust issues to know what's going on)
>Find out she is 14. Shit. Keep talking because I already like her and she is really cool and has a great personality.
>Sometimes I think she isn't real and was made up by the FBI to expose me as a pedo, but that wouldn't make sense because of the omegle call.. thinking about it it could still be faked though. I think I was never creepy and think I never made weird moves on her. I just like talking to her.
>She has difficult psychological and emotional problems like me. It's clear she just need someone who loves her and is there to help her and I think she should stop whoring herself to good looking retards and fishing for attention from less good looking retards. Sometimes I think she just uses me for attention. Don't care though. Dont plan on hooking up with her.
>Keep hearing voices thinking it's my brain intercepting the radio waves from the devices the FBI is using to monitor my activity and send me to jail. Keep talking to her because if she's real its worth it, if she's not then I wont do anything so FBI can suck my ass.
Cont in comments