Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[188 / 34 / 66]

How is it that 99.99% of Muslims, including their scholars, can't properly interpret the Quran?

No.17382590 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
These verses, for example, are very straightforward and logical in Arabic yet the interpretations and translations paint a completely different picture than what is actually being said.
Somewhere along the way a hadith was fabricated claiming that the prophet randomly stated that the sun sets in a muddy spring and now suddenly nobody can understand such basic verses in Arabic.

The verse is saying that he traveled a certain path until the setting of the sun (sunset/evening) and he found the sun setting while he was in a muddy spring, near which he found a people/community.

The verse is similar to the following statement:
"I went out shopping until the setting of the sun (sunset/evening) and I found it setting in the supermarket."
(ie. I was in the supermarket when I found it setting).

This massive blunder in the interpretation of the Quran is just one example of a few and it shows the absolute disregard and hypocrisy among so-called Muslims today.

Even worse is when you point out these obvious discrepancies in interpretation, most so-called Muslims will just default to what their scholars say and defend their opinions without using logic no matter how ridiculous it is. They are hypocrites and disbelievers who basically worship their deluded scholars rather than worshiping the one who actually authored the Quran.