Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 5 / ?]

I didn't write this but you should read/share it

ID:VWPK4r7v No.1740483 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The feeling of leftist libcucks losing control on society.

They are in full panic mode every single day of their lives, posting 10 anti-Trump posts on Facebook every day. They are trying anything and everything to try and stop the bleeding from the wound inflicted on leftism. Their charade is finally coming to an end, normal people are waking up and realizing that all of the philosophies and propaganda techniques that came from the 1960's are all harmful lies.

The enemy has been exposed. They are not even subtle anymore. Late-night talk shows are just low-quality propaganda campaigns to appeal to the dumbest demographic in society. The media just shamelessly publishes tabloid-tier insanity with all subtly removed, and movie-stars shill for the globalist agenda while being completely transparent in the fact that they do not have a clue what they are talking about. Academia is also losing it's credibility, with professors and students being removed for wrong-think and campuses being taken over by retarded political activist groups.

It's right in front of everyone's faces. New World Order shills are throwing everything they have at the wall, just hoping something sticks. One week they claim Trump is a Russian agent, then they claim he's mentally ill, then they claim that true patriots will "stand up to Trump", then they claim he doesn't know what he's doing, then they claim that he is going to gas all homos/minorities, then they claim that he is not actually accomplishing anything at all, then they try to claim he is a pedo.

This is the behavior of a desperate controlling girlfriend/boyfriend in a relationship who realizes they have lost control of the situation. They are willing to say absolutely anything. They go from lying to saying "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU LEAVE" then trying to tell the person that they will never meet anybody ever again.

This is where we are at right now, and we are winning every battle.