Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 9 / ?]

Arume Survival: Only War Edition Episode 4

ID:qu/0ZxQ0 No.1741284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, there is only war. You are part of the Imperial Guard, the hammer of the Imperium. A guardsman's life is to die, and your superiors have sent you to die in /bant/anus. This planet can be described as the most Emperor-forsaken shithole in the galaxy.

An Ork incursion has forced the local Planetary Defence Force to call for assistance from the Imperial Guard. Your platoon is one of many ordered to take a trench and hold the line. Fortunately, holding the line is what the Imperial Guard do best; the Commissar with his bolt pistol trained at the back of your heads will ensure that...

A far greater threat looms in orbit, however. A long-forgotten Xenos race with advanced weaponry also seeks to claim the /bant/anus as their own. What could they possibly want? Find out in this episode of Arume Survival: Only War Edition!

Rolling will now be done on our Discord, which can be found here: https://discord dot gg/p75McE

If you are not in the discord, then the GM will roll in your stead. This is to prevent people using the catalog to cheat.

Depending on the difficulty of the roll, you will be required to get a number under 50. Dubs will count as an automatic success. You can reroll a failed test twice per session, but feats of heroism, bravery and good RP may increase that cap. If you die, you must wait until next thread, so don't act rashly.

Ready? Let's go

(As a side note, I am away from my main computer, and as such, am unable to access the majority of my images.)