Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 6 / 9]

ID:2YyohXYS No.17429018 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me in high school
>mum's friend is a mum of my primary school uhhh class member, who in the end was in higher grade than me(i was given a choice to repeat a grade because i was sick a lot, and so i did)
>i needed books for school, so mum organized a trade between us.
>Of course as it so happen, both my mum and her mum wanted us to be more social, so i guess, they also figured it was a good excuse for us to meet up, even tho we barely spoke in primary school.
>Well anyway, at some point she accompanied her mum when visiting us.
>It's kinda necessary to notice that she was the first girl that set foot in my teenage room, so it was kinda awkward, especially since we never really interacted until this point. Surprisingly enough we shared love for books and games actually. In the end we decided to meet again in cafe to get the book business sorted.
>So we met and talked a bit. Somehow it went beyond just book trade, as we ended up roaming through a park. We talked about playing Heroes and Generals and about books. At the time i thought nothing of it.
>As she was hmmm a horsegirl(yea yea) we went to the like horse riding club or something.
>It went well although my stamina was far too weak to enjoy the round around galop. Still it was an unique experience.
>After returning home i kinda suggested we that we do it again.
>Well, at the time i couldn't care less about getting a gf or whatever, so i kinda forgot about that, more than content to stay in home.
>After that we didn't really met any more.
It was kinda weird ummmm episode in life. And looking back, i think that things might have ended up being different, had my laptop wasn't overheating at the time. If not for that i would probably play with her, instead of well not doing anything at all. I kinda had to tell it to somebody, since i'm definitely not over it, for some reason.