Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / 4]

ID:34b6cW1W No.17604980 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honestly most trans people just want to be left alone and not have anyone notice that they're different because that's the number one thing that makes them miserable. Everything you see about troons on tv and online is attention seeking weirdos.
The whole bud light situation has really changed my opinion on the issue, the way all the guys at work reacted with such anger made me too uncomfortable to say anything but I realized that's not even a hundredth of what trans people have to deal with for just trying to exist.
Additionally I've never met a transgender person irl that wasn't incredibly nice and friendly. The world treats like them like such shit that if you simply don't treat them like shit they'll think you're already best friends and it's so sad.
Everytime some autogynephile gets on TV and says I IDENTIFY AS A EGGPLANT REE LET ME IN THE GIRLS SWIM TEAM all of the best people I know are 1 step further away from being allowed to be happy and it's bullshit.
The final and true redpill is that transphobia is one of the greatest evils of our time and when you participate in it you are damaging your own soul with a terrible sin. Real people are dying because of this and I can't ever forgive myself for the fact that I used to participate.