Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[134 / 23 / 81]

Teaching

No.17629684 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
That's a child.

That's a child teaching children.

Nothing about her says "im am adult you should respect" she is as colorful as a clown. These tags are childish. Everyone in this video was failed by the belief that inherent kindness and laid-back behavior is the key to life's problems. It's a mind virus. I don't know these kids, whether they are rich or poor but it feels like everyone is trash mentally nowadays. I know from her age alone that this "teacher" has nothing valuable to say. Schools now are if not a waste of time, way worse in quality. Daycare centers, but more like open air prisons because teens are better placed in a centralized area you can control rather than who knows where. If you want actual education now you got to pay for it like most things in life. I mean imagine depending on public healthcare. But schools are different right? Wrong. Literally peasant/king tier difference.

So anyways there are 2 theories. Either these kids are total morons slash future datapoints, or they understand the power dynamic and it's ridiculousness, but can't quite put it into words. Tiktoker who dresses exactly like them and has the exact amount of braincells suddenly demands respect because she is sitting in that chair and not the other. I mean these pre-taught NPC responses to the threat of violence alone are a further slap to the face for any teen who needs real advice and direction in life. We are genetically predisposed to destroying unjust, incompetent hierarchies. It's in our blood. It's basic physics. Captains used to fear their crew for that same reason, they could mutiny them and throw them off board.
In my country teachers are at least middle aged and were usually employers in the real world, so they had their own share of stories and prespective they could add to spice up the lecture. Everybody respected them because it was an actual competency hierarchy, and even the most narcissistic little gangster couldn't dispute that.