Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[161 / 16 / 90]

Are latinos generally scammers

No.17646932 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I have a latino friend who asked if I can paint his friends apartment because hes selling it (about 2 rooms).

I said its normally 1000euros, but i can do it for 450e + materials.
He said 300e (take it or leave it), i said whatever and we went to hardware store to buy correct paints and wallfillers (i have painted several apartments and knew what to buy).

This happened last sunday, the apartment still had some small stuff on the floors, he said he will clean it up and he will call me wednesday and I can come. I said the paint job is likely ready by friday.

He never called, i asked my friend thursday why didnt he call (i dont have the number) , he said "he had birthday but will soon call!".

Now its 1 week, no calls or anything.
Since im a man and can smell a scam, i know hes likely not even going to call and will likely paint himself since he got the correct materials now (his paintjob will likely suck).

But is this a common latino thing? Finnish people dont do this. We even shaked hands, me and the latino, he said he call. Never did.

Is this common practice there in Usa too?
(My latino friend is also cheating on his finnish wife so actually even hes not very high on morals, in addition to the one who ordered the paint job).