Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / 6]

ID:16s3lSps No.17671072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
why are americans so sensitive about slurs? i got banned a few times off reddit (well, what should've i expected really?) and also off a discord server just now because i used the word "nigger" - not even calling anyone that, just typing the word in quotations while talking about that word, just like i'm doing right now. it's like i'm talking to fucking gradeschoolers there.... if i say a bad word, i'm banned from the website, banned from any future work perspectives (if i lived in usa that is xd) and will literally go to hell, because this word is so bad that anyone who even DARES to utter it, even in a scientific paper or smth gets send STRAIGHT TO HELL on the spot lol

anyways, if someone said a phrase like "subhuman dirty uncivilized russian plumber" on a chat, or even called me such phrase (on chat), i wouldn't really take it to heart and get mad at him; i would either ignore it or maybe respond back with some racist banter at worst

but why are americans so sensitive about slurs? is the "leftist snowflake" not a stereotype but actually real? why can't they have distance like a normal person?
or maybe it's that i have too much distance because i have aspergers lol