Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / 1]

ID:0ocl2xNR No.17690054 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I've written blog after blog of all the things I wanted to see next Season, in high anticipation of things getting better. But recently, I saw a small upload of the first 30 minutes of Equestria Girls. And...I didn't like it. I don't even mean the whole human thing, I just mean just the parts with them as ponies. Its just not that entertaining to me anymore. The reason...Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle.

>Now before you completly ignore this blog, let me explain. Yes, I know that EVERYONE has dicussed this issue countless times. But theres other reasons for me. You see, Twilight Sparkle was a very well written character that struggles in various situations whether they reflect on today's problems within individuals or just silly fictional problems. Being a person who suffers from a form of Autism called Aspergers Syndrome, I find that her social awkwardness to be very entertaining on how not only they happen to her, but how she resolves it. Its very empowering and great to see someone of whom I can relate to. Until now.

>Her transformation was just so sudden and so uncalled for that I don't know how to describe it. And I know that she still is socially awkward and the same, but the change got rid of the whole connection. I mean perhaps if they gave it a season or two longer, I might have been okay. But no, it was all done after just three seasons and after a very mediocre thirty minute episode.And now I just can't seem to have the wanting to watch another episode, whether or not shes in it. I just can't enjoy them anymore. It honestly gives me very bad depression.