Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 7]

ID:g3kQwFvg No.17714516 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My family is living off borrowed time. My parents were almost a hundred grand in debt (which is quite a lot here) until a couple years ago when they managed to pay it off with the help of my dad's old boss (she's a godsend) and selling the house, and now we've been living off the money from the sold house because our income can't cover everything.

Life just feels like a ticking time bomb that can just detonate at any time because we don't know how long it's set for, and this feeling can't be anymore true because today some 2 random guys appeared infront of the house we rent and asked where my dad was and he's not home, I immediately phoned him and told me they're his friends but just before I did he suddenly told me he'd be going home late, the timing is just impeccable. We've had debt collectors calling and people from the bank come to our old house before and this feels just like that. Or maybe I'm overthingking it because I know my dad also has some business unrelated to that.

Still, I don't know what's going to happen to me tonight, tomorrow or in the near future, we just sold our car (again) not even 2 years after we got it to cover living expenses, now our only form of transport is an old broken down moped that consumes just as much gas as the car does, this might be my last post I don't know, but nevertheless thank you for reading my blogpost. Over and out.