Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[142 / 22 / 104]

No.17734575 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The biggest redpill i've ever taken is on rap. As I get older I realize that rap in all forms is unimaginably stupid from top to bottom.

>The lyrics aren't vague enough to be poetic, and also aren't straightforward enough to be informative. It's the worst of both worlds.
>The musicality is something a 10 year old could put together in a freeware computer program from the 2000s.
>99% of gangsta rappers are massive cowards who would soil themselves if so much as a mall cop knocked on their door. The remaining 1% are too mentally retarded to know what a cop is.
>People who say "yeah most of it is bad but I only listen to tha good stuff!" are full of shit. The difference between the best rap and the worst rap is nanoscopic.
>"Flow" is a bullshit term that means "i felt good when I heard this"
>"sampling" means "i think this other song is cool so I want to make it about myself"
>The "intelligent" lyrics you hear people rave about are always explorations of the most basic, unremarkable mechanics of society that the average 5th grader has learned about if they paid attention in school. Rappers think that because they're on drugs and never paid attention in school that they're figuring out these mind blowing things when they come to the realization that "whoa man drug dealers sell stuff to get money and so does a hardware store so we're like tha same thang you know?".

It's all so stupid.