Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / 5]

Listen

No.17765766 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The gospel of Christ is all you need. Seek it; from within, yearn for it's truth.

Anonymous brothers (and sisters), please hearken to me. Give your faith to our Creator, to goodness, purity - God Almighty. The Father of all good things. The only path to Him is by His son, Jesus. By the Father's own grace will your spirit be renewed and, your very own self, made true, and no longer corrupt.

This religion is one of purity and truth. It is the *sole* enemy of evil. Listen. Remember this. For true men that abide by it are the anthesis of corruption within and this, without.

The foul deceiver, sower of defeat and corruption, that beast and dragon, that is Satan, comes for you all, one way or another. Maybe it is by your longing for something more. Something better. You are lonely, lost, bitter. Tears are shed for you but, soon, they will be wiped away for good in fields of the free.

Repent of your sins, as I have, and always be vigilant. Sow seeds of victory amongst those around you and you will bring about a group of like-minded people, and you will win. You can be happy.

Relax, go about your day. By knowing virtue is important and most valuable, it will come. Why not look upon your own hands? Find and listen to the stream flow to the loch, to the lake. As the lambs play and the sky is in the water... relax. As the rowan tree sprouts from the rock, you will be rooted in goodness and not wither and be lost to an evil wind.

Goodness is here amidst the evil and the Kingdom of God is within, for that is where you are from. No matter what you are going through, KNOW that He that is within is greater than that without.

I love you all and so does God. In His son's name, Christ Jesus, I pray you are blessed. Amen.