Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 24 / 69]

Air Force insider here; Aliens are real

No.17824276 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a commissioned officer in the USAF. No I will not tell you my rank or where I am stationed. What I will tell you is that Aliens are real, but not how you probably think. The "greys" and "Reptillians" are a myth of Hollywood creation.
I've personally witnessed classified documents that acknowledge the existence of an unnamed "giant" species of Alien that has been visiting our planet for hundreds if not thousands of years. These aliens are typically between 8-12 feet in height, appear human at first glance, but are actually pale (mistaken for greys) and hairless. We do not know what they want, where they come from, or their intentions , as they will not communicate with us. For years it has been this way without violence so it's been a "watch and see" type of scenario. They are rumored to have psychic abilities but nobody from the government has ever captured one to confirm this. They have appeared throughout history though especially with Native American tribes as figures who used to communicate with us and control tribes and command armies until they were rebelled against.
If you find yourself in a Las Vegas style situation, my best advice to you would be to shoot the alien dead. Film it too. There will be no denying it then and we can move on from Hunter a Bidens laptop to the real threat.
Picrel they actually do look similar.