Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 14 / 6]

[:]

ID:b+CTjh+X No.17832691 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How I became zoophile as kid
--
I lost my virginity to a dog. I just figured out, it feels good to put my penis into dog pussy. Years before I had my first ejaculation.

Those bitches obviously enjoyed it, especially the oldest who could be under me for an hour and I would fuck her missionary. Usually, of course, in the doggy position, when it was the easiest of all. An interesting point about animal sexuality, which is quite taboo: so this is a scientific observation, bitches didn't care much about foreplay, e.g. by rubbing the clitoris, although it caused strong sensations and often they began to rub the pelvis to the rhythm of the fingers. In other words, the bitches only got wet from pussy when they were fucked with penis. Will never forget the scent of dog pussy, its something very wild compared to, woman pussy does not usually emit any scent.

It clearly felt good about them, especially my true love partner, who I always ended up sleeping in bed after we had sex, she always came into my room at night when I opened the door quietly and she woke up when I whispered her name. It always jumped so excitedly, and I was afraid of the oarents waking up, when I lived downstairs with the dogs and the parents were upstairs just steps apart. Most of all, my lover seemed to enjoy licking my sperm from her pussy after sex. I always had me bed dirty and full of sand, but it was worth it: we loved sleeping together.

1/2