Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / 7]

ID:xhP50er9 No.17970051 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i am completely mentally fucked rn, the sheer weight of how low-trust society is and where things are going literally just hit me like a truck.

Like talking about the situation is one thing but really just comprehending it, and feeling it in your chest is another thing.

Am I just supposed to rot away in my apartment for the rest of my life? People don't want to be friends, some people pretend when they want something from you and then you feel even worse than before. And I can forget about dating, cus online dating is robotic and unnatural and nobody really wants to be doing it in the first place, and it's not like I have friends or family who know a girl I could meet.

I can't even defend myself from criminals here because the government doesn't let me carry a firearm. I'm expected to be a sitting duck and still somehow feel safe when there are drug addicts and criminals running about.

I genuinely hope everyone who advocated for this garbage inhumane model of society has maggots eat them alive.