Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / 4]

Fuck irl friends

ID:WMV8DAuO No.18010735 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good god, I fucking hate my irl "friends". Life is a fucking competition with them. They always bring up dumb shit like jobs, money and girls they slept with. They always sly or bluntly bring that shit up.
I don't talk about money since that is rude, but when they figure out that I make more than them, they will same something like "oh well i work a lot of overtime so i can make that much". They try to justify why being a truck driver is better than working in IT.
Then it's with the amount of girls they slept with. They slept with more than my but I always mention that a vast majority of the girls they been with are land whales, ugly and/or std sluts. Better for quality or quantity. Then they get all butthurt over it.
They will also bring up politics. I hate both the left and the right, so I lose no matter what side they are on. Why can't I have friends that love where their life is and where we respect each other and don't have "life competitions" (I have about 1 or 2 friends like that but don't hangout with them enough because of our time schedules).