Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[252 / 48 / ?]

John Titor

No.1803013 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Since we're nearing the Second U.S Civil War, things seem to be falling into place with his predictions. Note that exact dates are irrelevant as we change to different world-lines. Some relevant quotes I've gathered

>"What are your memories of 2036?"

"I remember 2036 very clearly. It is difficult to describe 2036 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different. In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa. A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents."

>"You assume I am here to start a war?"

"Consider this: You are a time traveler who wishes to go back in time to 1941 because your grandparents live close to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. You realize you can't stop the war but you may be able to help them prepare for it. Strangely, December 7th comes and goes with no sneak attack. As the war in Europe rages on, Japan fails to join the axis power, there is no war in the Pacific and the United States remains neutral. Then, you watch as Germany begins to develop the atomic bomb… all by themselves. For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?"