Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[198 / 27 / 124]

No.18044313 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>sister starts dating a feral nigger last year
>she's a white girl from the suburbs with a good upbringing, upper-middle class lifestyle, ski trips every winter, house is 800k
>she brings this nigger home. literal retard ghetto nigger who spent a year of high school in jail, has insane anger issues
>said nigger literally gets mad 24/7 when visiting us at our house
>he's gotten mad and pushed me before, he's tried to kill a kitten one time when he got mad too
>last visit he gets mad, literally tries to choke out my little brother, i stop it and call the cops
>tell sister politely "stop bringing this guy here" and she's like "shut the fuck up" like she's some sort of sassy bad bitch then gets in the car with her pet nigger and storms off
>i'm boggled by her attitude, she and her pet nigger get into their car and leave the house to go back to their apartment
>this weekend she visits by herself (she and nig finally broke up) and is trying to act all lovey-dovey polite "oh haha you didn't say hi to me yet and i've been here for 2 days already! i forgive you"
>have to restrain myself from calling her a stupid bitch. she should be begging ME for forgiveness for bringing this nigger into our life and him fucking attacking our family and she defending him and talking shit to us

Why are women like this?
Are they capable of taking responsibility for their actions? Apologizing?

They have so much nerve it genuinely blows my mind. Literal demonic satanic witches from hell. It makes my stomach turn.