Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 6 / 7]

I went to a chink restaurant

No.18080331 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Do not eat the rice, fruit, noodles, or pudding. These are fillers. Avoid fried breading.
> Go straight for piles of the most expensive meat they have. (Usually Shrimp?)
> They will ALWAYS approach your table when you get your 2nd plate, offering water and asking if everything is okay. This is because they want you to leave. Two plates is their profit point.
> Do not drink the water they bring you, but keep asking for more, and get lemon (this is free but costs them)
> Do not drink the Tea, this is filler.
> Pay the bill before your last plate, and do not tip. (Put cash on the table to keep them calm but pick it up when you leave) Dispute the charge when you get home.
> Wait at your table a very long time before getting your last plate. Talk on the phone, make a vlog, paint an oil painting of Xi, whatever.
> On your last plate, dump the whole thing all over the counter and into the most expensive food they have.
> Knock your drink / onions sauce onto the ground by accident and play it off as clumsy. While they are cleaning the mess, keep stepping over them and getting in and out of your chair to get small plates a little at a time.
> Make sure to make a massive mess, say really loud "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Make a big scene, and then walk out.
> Take handfuls of fortune cookies when you leave, drop them on the ground and crush them as you leave.
> Snag handfuls of chopsticks, napkins, and sauce packets too.
> After you leave, contact the city health inspector and notify them you saw baby cockroaches crawling all over the buffet and the kitchen staff were not wearing gloves.
> Go to yelp/google, give horrific but believable reviews. Make sure to explain how rude the manager and waitress were, how bad the food was; old, cold, soggy, bitter taste like mold in the rice.