Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 5]

What's even real anymore?

ID:bErN05rY No.18117615 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm supposed to accept Jesus as our lord and savior, the mangod who was crucified by vile jews and died for our sins, even though none of us were even alive back then. That if I worship and love him then I will be granted access to the kingdom of heaven and live happily ever after, but only after living through 60 or 70 years of absolute horseshit on earth, all the while loving the jews and niggers who loathe me and would murder and rape my family just because we are white.

And now there is the US government who has all but confirmed the existence of ayys and extraterrestrial life, that we should be scared of the ayys because they're evil lizard people who would vaporize me and rape my family because we are human-ayy hybrids or some shit.

How am I supposed to believe anything is real, we can't have God and heaven while also having ayys and intergalactic space travel, can we? If God made the heavens and the earth, and in turn made us in his holy emulators, did he make ayys?

Perhaps there are no ayys or God, and we are all in a comatose state living life through our minds eye, our inner consciousness, but in reality we are cosmic dust. Perhaps earth perished millenia ago, and we are experiencing the residual life force which remains that drove mankind to such heights, or maybe we are nothing and only imagined what we now see in our day to day lives through some unknown divine force.

Are we just as the who's in whoville? Living on a small snowflake while unbeknownst to us, a larger and greater world thrives on the outside past what we think we can see?

Perhaps there is a God assigned or appointed to each universe or solar system, that our God is solely our own, and the demons from Andromeda have a different and inferior god. Millions or billions of omniscient beings all controlling their own galaxy, answering to a power yet more powerful than themselves, like some massive galactic pyramid scheme.

Are we even real?
Is this real life?