Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[113 / 27 / 45]

No.18147306 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Had my first demonic possession. Posting here because no one will believe me, also jannies tongue my anus - demons are 100% political.

Midwestanon here, woke up this morning and the sun was blood red from the (((wildfires))) but the more I looked at the sun the darker the sky started to get. Unnaturally dark. I took out my phone to take pics of this and a feeling of complete dread and terror washed over me as I stared into the sun. My heart started to pound like a fucking jackhammer, my hands started shaking uncontrollably and everything started to lose its position, the mountains and the land began to tilt sideways and my brain couldn't handle the sight and I seized up and collapsed and started convulsing before everything went black.

Woke up and the sun was shining normally. Everything seems in order but I feel spiritually molested. Something fucking evil happened here. If I wasn't a God fearing man, I am now. Anons, give it to me straight. Was it demons? Did I have a stroke? I'm going to pray for the first time in 20 years. What prayers should I say?

Sorry for being a phone posting faggot 4chan auto-rotates the pictures but check the pixels, it's not a shoop. The sky literally did turn black. Also won't be able to reply so inb4 1pbtid kike posts. I WILL read all replies when I can.