Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[81 / 9 / 51]

I was told being a NEET wasn't an issue

No.18174885 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was 18 years old in 2008 when I got accepted into uni. Initially I intended to study yet everyone was partying and fucking so I dropped the studies and did the same. Years passed and I didn't step foot in class. Only partying, drugs and fucking sluts. Everybody was like "don't worry about the degree bro, you are only 3rd year in you have time". Eventually all my old classmates graduated after 8-10 years in.

I currently sit at 15 years in uni without even 10 exams passed. I told my father that I probably won't get the degree and he told me to get the fuck out of his house and never talk to him again; I'm living and eating at the uni dorms for years now. How do I escape the NEET hell? When I was young I never thought growing up would be so fucking shit or that the economy would crumble. I have 0 job experience and all the faces around me have changed since I entered here. Not a single person remained the same. There was some oldfag NEET 60 something years old and he died last year as well. Now I'm alone and zoomers don't have the same mindset as my old generation. There's a generation gap.

Is there a way to fix my life at this point? I became 33 this year and I don't even have a skill to sell in the job market. I don't wanna end up cleaning toilets