Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 8 / 57]

ID:O9klCQW4 No.18216939 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I really feel like these are Saturnic types who allow Saturn to weigh them down instead of building upon themselves, combined with the delusional grandiosity of Jupiter or Neptune aspects. I also wouldn’t be surprised if instead of Saturn, these men could have Moon or Venus square Pluto, which correlates with suspicion of women.

My brother is big into these movements and he has Leo Mars conjunct Leo Jupiter (combining his aggression/war principle with his higher values/beliefs), and also Leo moon opposite Aquarius Saturn. Big into appeals of traditional masculinity/femininity, “Back when men could be men”. It’s just funny because he isn’t at all a manly man, he always identified as a nerdy gamer growing up. The society of Chads he’s arguing in favor of now wouldn’t even accept him. Hmm actually is it funny, or is it just sad?

This is why I think this mentality requires the combo of a Jupiter or Neptune aspect alongside this kind of Saturnic “the world is against me” attitude. Prime for receiving delusional conspiracy theories about cultural Marxism brainwashing children to be trans or whatever. I also don’t think it’s a coincidence that male gamers were targeted by right wing grifters after gamergate, and “escapism through gaming” is a Neptune topic. A lot of these guys are just lost in the fantasy of their own martyrdom.