Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

Slavery and censorship

ID:ZgF//OmW No.1823607 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you don't know, we have a "strawman" given to us at birth. A strawman is a person of no substance, a dead legal fiction. It is our CAPITAL LETTER NAME on our birth certificate, our commerce correspondence, and there is a great story behind the history that brought this to be. The federal reserve is the main culprit here. John F. Kennedy spoke of an evil plot to enslave every man, woman and child. He was subsequently assassinated. It's hard to believe I was duped into not knowing I had a dead person tagging along with me. (Strawman) It's never been shown in school, and this is pretty important. I mean, it's only every single person in the country that is affected by it. Everyone is dragged down from the get go, bonded and traded on the open market with our benefit hidden behind lies and secrecy. and we're told to focus elsewhere as the root of our problem. The media being wildly bias towards everyone but the people, is it any wonder we have folks who think this can't be possible. We have a new distraction all the time. It tripped me out, learning about my strawman. The truth is in the history books. 1933 bankruptcy and 26th congress. Look before they are erased. Paperback things cause definitions are changing, legal contracts to suit better. Wake up and talk to each other. Spend a moment in brotherhood and look for yourselves and inform those who are able to work with you. We are one people, all given inalienable rights. We all still have them, we always will. How can we do what is right if those who can don't talk to us to work together. We are not a mob, we have one goal, and it is starting to get really obvious. Peaceful in every endeavor, as nothing can be done out of chaos. We can't deny this strawman anymore. Youtube censorship is insane, let's see how long this stays up, look while you can and spread the truth as it comes by the grace of god. Much love.