Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[294 / 39 / 164]

I'm in the mafia, AMA

No.18237690 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'll try to answer as honestly as possible. I'm in my mid 40s and have been involved in this shit since I was a teenager,, so I can tell you how it's changed over the course of the last 25 years. I can only tell you what I have experienced personally from direct experience and what people have said/told me which is much less reliable.

Let's get some things out of the way first:

>Prove it
No, number one I don't wanna be killed, number two I don't want anything to be used as evidence against me in any future legal proceeding. I can tell you about criminal activity I have been involved in from a general perspective but not specific criminal acts I have done.
>Is it like The Sopranos ?
Overall not really although some things in the show are accurate a lot is overdone, and some of it is total fiction. It's much less glamourous than you think
>Have you killed anyone, do you anyone who has?
No and people don't usually talk about that shit very openly, although there is always rumors
>Have you been to prison
Yes, it was pretty minor all thing considered but prison sucks, I finished my conditions about a year ago
>Are you rich?
Not really, although I have a bit of money, not all from criminal activity.
>Are you a 'made man'
Nope, just a solider
>Are you Italian
Yes
>Is there a lot of corruption that allows criminal activity to occur? Among police, politicians and public officials?
Absolutely, especially where I am in Quebec, this is a really fascinating question if you are more interested please ask.
>Why are you doing this?
Idk... My wife just left me, my kid hates me...I kinda just wanna tell people about all this, I've been involved with this most of my life, I'm never gonna write a book or anything like that.

Bonus: we read the bosses posts from /pol/ sometimes, they think it's hilarious, probably because they are all a bunch of old racist Italian boomers. Italian boomers might be the only based boomers out there...at least sometimes, they are still boomers