Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[155 / 24 / 53]

Christ pill me

No.18304372 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
sell me on this.

I will admit, I do love the gospel, and I like some of the stories written in the Bible. However, I cannot get pass the fact that this is jewish. Even reading the Books of Moses. it even feels like youre reading an ethnic tribal jewish deity.
How can this be the God of the universe if he loves jewish people more than me? and im supposed to just worship that? I dont get it man.
and if this isnt it--then what do I worship? I believe in God, most definitely. I believe in one God, like Abraham, but I still can't get past this simple fact that this is a jewish book. Even the messianic prophecies that Jesus apparently fulfills are all about restoring Israel, and has nothing to do with anyone else in the world. As a white man, how do you submit to this? I dont get it.

also, the doctrine of the trinity, I also do not get much. Do I worship the father in Jesus' name, or can I worship just Jesus and leave the father out? and how is the holy spirit also a person of God? why isnt he just a bi-unity of where the father created everything through the son. And where in the Old Testament does it even say that the christ would be God incarnate. It sounds pagan to me to call him God. Jesus weeps, he hungers, thirsts, and even dies. how can God die?? God is not like us, he is spirit, and not creation.

some may say "well, be muslim" and honestly I do not know much about it, but I am not learning arabic just to worship God, and they still adhere to jewish texts, so that seems retarded too.
then some may say "well, be pagan" and yeah, maybe it comes for Europe, but they were still worshipping idols, and not GOD, the creator of everything. I want to love God, and for God to love me. I want to walk with him, and know him, and the closest I have gotten is Christ. but did Christ really die for me? or did he just die for Israel. I dont know, man. I can't accept the fact that everything was just "an accident" and there's no meaning to anything. there must be a God.