Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[301 / 30 / 149]

Life fucking sucks

No.18317200 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me
>29 year old works at a shitty warehouse 12 hours a day 38 hours a week so they don’t have to pay benefits and still live at home with parents
>no girlfriend since 23 old girlfriend cheated on me with some other guy and had his kid and tried to pawn it off as mine but I had the sense to have a paternity test and she is mowing living the glorious life of a single mother and I swore off woman.
>mom and dad woke me up when I got home from my shift telling me I need to plan how moving out and that I am a grown man and I need to grow up show them rental prices lowest I could find was 1100 bucks which is just under half my monthly pay. I spend most of my pay on food, give to them, and drugs magic mushrooms to keep me fucking same. They say it doesn’t matter and I need to make sacrifices and they made it with less.
It’s just never going to get better is it? I’m honestly thinking of roping. I’m going to use chloroform and hold it over my mouth it’ll be like falling asleep from what I read. I hope every boomer gen x and so called “greatest generation” rots in hell for eternity for selling my future to the kikes and their failures to give me the slightest chance of a decent life.