Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[120 / 47 / 42]

/AAG/ Anti Abrahamic General

No.18390046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/AAG/ Anti Abrahamic General

Super Special Bashing the jews edition.

Christ Shits Folder:
Mega Folder here:
https://mega.nz/folder/6WJhDLhQ#Ayvarj-Sa4S2-267i4VXNg

So today there is a special edition of /AAG/.
I will be bashing judaism exclusively.

This was inspired by the non stop christian crying how only christians are bashed here, there retarded christians are unable or unwilling to understand why they are abrahamicks or what this means or how this even works.

So a little naming first when I say JEW i always mean the race. When I say JUDAIST I mean the religion.
Judaism is the religion and a religious jew is a judaist.
I have seen other idiots get confused about this or not know what a jew is on this subject.

So look at the picture above.
See this this is a story in the bible the OT. This story is a direct copy from the jewish Torah and probably is also in the Quran. This is because like the other info picture says
judaism = Abragamism 1.0
christeianity = Abragamism 2.0
islam = Abragamism 3.0

Or should it be

judaism = Abragamism 1.0
christeianity = Abragamism 1.1
islam = Abragamism 1.3

Either way the same story can be found in the Torah I use the Bible codes since most people are more familiar with the bible however you can find resources to see to what part of the Torah this bible part corresponds.

This is because 100% of the OT is literally the Torah the jewish myths of the religion of judaism.
I know nazi christians will have meltdowns about this however it is literally the truth
judaism = Abragamism 1.0
christeianity = Abragamism 1.1

And it is incredible how accurate this is in modern software numbering thinking.
christianity is about ~100% or ~99% a copy of judaism that adds more (the NT) any slight difference or in the OT and the Torah can be considered so minor as not to exist, the same way a massive update can break or remove some small feature from a software. You have ~99% compatibility in windows 7 with windows XP games.

1/?