Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 4 / ?]

ID:JZCZ/nNU No.1842513 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just because I dont want you to tread on me doenst mean I don't want some dick, numbnuts. Come on. You know the saying, "well hung together or you'll be hung alone. " Or something like that. I'm a little too horny for small talk.
That took you long enough. I bet you're some panzy ass federalist who can't get off unless he gets an act of congress to approve his next quivering, whiney little cumshot.
Don't worry, if you give me a nice big load, I won't tell anyone what a bitch you are.
Oh, am I striking a nerve? Show me a little love honey. If you want to get behind me and slam some rattler pussy, I might even start to think you've got some fucking balls on you ,statist.
Oohhhh!!! Eager to stand up for yourself and stick it to the snake, huh?
Ungh, you should at least tell a girl 'fore you jam it in. But I guess you're trying to assert your authority back there, huh? Go on. Give me a smack, right on the diamonds. Be a man.
Hyesssss fuck! Hissssagh, god yesss. Do it again. Hit me again, show this bad little bitch a bit of authority, you ssssssissy illegimate rapisssst.
What? You thought i consssented? You would, wouldn't you.Where'ss your proof? Hold still while I wrap my tail around you. You're not pulling out. You even try and I'll let everyone know that you tried to tread all over my sssovereign cunt.
Go on. Hit my ass again. I fucking dare you.
Agh! HYESSSS! Fuck me harder! Harder!!!! Fassster, you little dicked f-fucking ssshithead. You won't lassst more than minute more in this sssnake's pusssy!
Agh! AGH! You're going to make me! Nghh... I d-don't con... consssent!!! Aiieeee!!!