Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 6 / 14]

ID:sFRpcllu No.18441061 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Pedos? Let's be real.. yonkers isnt someone people here did what they did for him for sexual reasons, it was due to his reactions and obsessive nature to reply, which was fun by me, i made him several OCs to make him happy then i would spam his threads, man it sure was fun, i hope he's okay..
Oh... I'm okay alright. I've never felt any better than take a long ass hiatus from this shithole of a board.
In fact I'm already doing a lot better since I already apologize for the whole ralsei/asriel shit. Even lying about my age back then until 2022, when I've actually became 18 (and still am now. Speaking at 19). So if anything yes I'm doing very well and all that stuff. I'm sorry if this is different than compared to years ago.
>an underage mentally unfit kid?
Okay, no. Fuck that. I'm not mentally unfit let alone be an idiot at such a young age. But calling me mental is too far.
I've learned a lot in this year (and more), and yes that stream was upsetting. Not only, but it was DONE WITHOUT ANY FUCKING CONSENT. I DIDN'T WANT IT PUBLIC. I DIDN'T WANT IT RECORDED. Because it wasn't AGREED with any party...
AND I JUST WANTED A HAPPY LIFE. A LIFE WITHOUT BEING TREATED LIKE AN ENEMY.
THAT'S WHAT MY KID SELF WANTED... and now, we're here. Sorry for the sudden use of caps. And I'm also sorry for being 'myself' too.