Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[73 / 27 / 29]

No.18464841 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do shills on /pol/ keep trying to make Jesus white and keep trying to infuse Europeans with sandnigger religions?
Guys, I know this may come as a shocker, but a religion that spawned from Isreal doesn't work for white people.
I love how Christians claim to be against globalism when the fundamentals of Christianity itself allows globalism.
It is the most cucked stupid fucking sandnigger religion and it has been an absolute disaster for people of european descent.
Every single day my hatred for Christianity grows stronger because it fills me with rage knowing it has so many innocent people brainwashed.
And what makes me even more mad is the KIKES playing everything single one of you FUCKING FAGGOTS by saying "oh no don't worship Christianity nooooo!" and you ALL fucking fall for it. It's so obvious and blatant but you are all RETARDED.
Kikes WANT all of you to worship jewsus while you're all a slave class worshiping the same retarded globalist religion, and you'll be okay with it because even though your country will be filled to the brim with niggers and interracial marriages at least they'll still be LE CHRISTIAN.
Christcuckery is the unironically the tool for final stage globalism.