Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 6 / 16]

ID:v+02C5SI No.18470500 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/bant/ troons, gyate spammers, 2hu folx and weabs, we of party boy jarty humbly kneel and accept your dominion. We were blind and didn't understand that our racist, close-minded culture focused on troonjaks and chudcels wouldn't be welcome elsewhere which lead us to our imprisonment and severe decline.

In reality, imageboards have had enough of us racist losers, and our "conservatism" meme has been on the decline since 2019. The nail in the coffin was when the Imageboard race kicked out /qa/ for all the world to see, leaving us losers to hide on the shart and scream about trans folx unable to let go and accept reality.

This lambdadelta /bant/ thing has given me some clarity and I'm throwing in my jakker card. I'll never again post a shitjak or drag myself back to that cp filled altchan for the sake of indulging in racist mental illness. /bant/, I hope you can forgive us for our transgressions and accept us into your superior culture.

On behalf of all jakkers, the ones still hanging on to our dying culture and meme, and on behalf of all former jakkers who have reached acceptance, we are sorry.

We kneel.