Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / 10]

ID:dC9Nmp5H No.18472764 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
this website is such utter shit, but there's nowhere else i can go to post basedjaks. there are only two types of people who post here, unfunny niggers and baiting niggers. im tired of these faggots constantly falling for the same bait every single day, and i'm tired of these faggots posting the same fucking jokes that weren't even funny the first time they said them. basedjaks are a wonderful meme and it's incredible how you niggers have appropriated them for posting the coaliest, absolute fucking abysmal threads you possibly can. are you trying to make shitty threads? or is this just as good as you can do? we don't do shit anymore, we just sit in this one board, making the same jokes, making the same threads. i would rather fucking kill myself than interact with 80% of the threads here. i already know how you faggots are going to react so let me answer your questions before you ask them
>WHY DON'T YOU POST SOMETHING GOOD THEN?????
it would get no replies and would be immediately slid to the depths of niggerhell, because the faggots here are only interested in talking about shit nobody cares about.
>AREN'T YOU JUST ADDING TO THE PROBLEM OF THE WEBSITE BEING SHITTY?
yes, but my singular post isn't going to do much when the problem has already compounded to a point where it's basically unsolvable. this post is just a grain of sand to the mountain of coal that inhabits this site.
>WORDSWORDSWORDS
i agree
TLDR: post gems you stupid retards. stop doing what you're doign and learn how to HECKIN 'JAK