Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[83 / 29 / 52]

ID:rOHQ79V9 No.18486479 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Newfriends coming through, here is your guide on how to bint! Bint is a word with many meanings,,its /b/ plus /int/, its singular girl in arabic, and dorky girl in old british accent, binters bint when they embrace their joy and laughter to the board, embrace their inner self, the child they lock from the outer world
>why do i need to bint?
Because it is fun, people from all around the world here would just relax and talk with you with whatever topic! Your flag and ID are important features for such usages, offering that the board became more fun than most other places, actually no one here hates you!
>how do i bint?
-no need to be rude, the outer world is too cruel and cold for us, here, you do not know who is behind the screen, but if they did not hurt you, no need to be rude to them, they are people with feelings just as you and you may enjoy talking to eachother, please relax ,no need to tire yourself with hatred.
-try to be original, you can choose to post whatever, but outerboard culture infested not only the site, but the internet in general, it is okay to throw away your jaks or frogs or whatever and start posting something unique to this board, many, actually let me tell you a secret, MOST people here did it
-if you do not like touhou, or 07th expansion, or japanese media in general, it is okay, but using that as an excuse to enforce outerboard culture is not very appreciated, you can contribute to what you like, for example:
Say you like cooking, you can post a daily cook thread, believe me, many will like your thread! If you like drawing! Or anything! Just post a thread! Do not be shy!
-dont be shy to talk in other threads, even if you do not like the OP image, you can see the context and it may actually interest you
-politics are everywhere already, hatred is everywhere, most of the internet is conservative semi right wing anyways, im not saying it is wrong to be that, but tiring yourself about it here ? really?
- seriously, just enjoy!