Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 4 / 24]

My ex is dating a chink

No.18539609 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I haven't heard from my now 34yo ex fiancee in 6 years, save for a friend that still has her on FB who recently told me that she's still fat, single & childless. This morning he dm'd me & told me that she's dating a new guy. I didn't want to hear it, because even after seven years, I'm still in debt because of her, but then he told me it was a chink.

My ex only dates white guys. Despite being Spaniard/Italian, she's never fucked with spics, has never even considered a nigger as an option & has always despised chinks because they're so lame, but after six years of not being able to land a good white dude, as she decided to pursue being a "strong independent womxn", she settled for her least favorite race of people, because no one else will take her. She chose a chink because it's not as degrading.

That being said, they're low T manlets & her chink boyfriend is a low IQ, SE Asian mystery-meat breed. It doesn't even feel like she's dating an actual person & any children they might have are going to be foul.

This is the fate of all women who don't settle down before 25. They will be forced at the last second to either grab some total cuck, a nigger who will fuck anything, or a lame chink who will also have to take whatever he can get.

Picrel: almost exactly what she looked like before she became a morbidly obese slob.