Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 7 / 25]

I fucking HATE my landlord

No.18544842 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a rent cuck living in the top floor of a house and during Christmas of 2021 the basement suite tenants were evicted. Starting in January 2022 my landlord has been coming out to do renovations on the basement suite every single weekend, Saturday and Sunday for 12 hour days, sometimes he'll come a couple days during the week as well... and he's still doing it, its almost September 2023 and he's still down there slaving away. It's a little basement suite, I've seen it before. Its not big. What the fuck is my landlord doing down there for 12 hours a day 2-3/4/5 times a week for almost 2 God damn years? He is a massive fucking annoyance. He bangs on the ceiling throughout the day, constantly using power tools, he's constantly a fucking pain in the ass. Its at the point where I see him and I'm filled with hatred and irritation. He doesn't give us a notice either, he just shows up. He stays from 8am to 8pm, he's even stayed till 10pm before. Its going to be 2 years in January that he's been "renovating" a little fucking basement suite. How? Why? Thats 2 years of LOST income for him, thats roughly $35000 (minimum) of profits gone from his income... I am perplexed. I've asked him questions about it before when I got the chance and he's never given an answer, just that it's "a lot of work". This guy has a family and a full time job and it seems every piece of free time he has is spent locked away in a dingy basement suite doing God knows what. Why is he wasting literally YEARS of his life and free time "renovating" a basement suite? How does this make sense? Help me make sense of this