Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[158 / 23 / 100]

No.18555752 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I moved to Japan (I am brasilian but from behind you can't tell) and nowadays I speak fluent japanese with zero gaijn accent. (pic not me)
this place is one of the most racist countries I have ever lived and been to.
I am not bullshitting you, i think it's more racist than the US.
When I do voice chat in games on japanese servers, they don't notice I am not japanese. But when I meet people in person they get really racist.

I did not notice how racist Japanese people are (most of them are unaware of it)
until I became a real local here. It was then when I was speaking and understanding everything like the locals that the racism started to bother me.
The people here will never ever see you as one of them, never, just forget about that.
Some even get mad when I communicate so goddamn well with them.
Some will also start moving to another seat in the train when you go sit next to them.

And sometimes I go to a store and talk to the staff and speak fluent japanese,
and they still talk to me and do hand gestures that they would do to a foreigner that doesn't understand japanese.
The girls here mostly also just see me only as exotic flesh to fuck and make a "haafu" baby with. My girlfriend is one of the few non racist people in Japan.
Yes, there are also more open minded people here but 95% I would say are fucking racist. The cops here are also more racist than US cops.

I think Japan's biggest trick was to foul everyone how great of a country it is,
they love tourists, but they hate when tourists become locals.
I have my own open minded non racist circle of japanese friends but it still bothers me that everyday I encounter racist people.