Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 6 / 19]

I see too many BMWF couples now…

No.18587492 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guys, listen. I work in one of the biggest international airports in the US. I literally see tens of thousands of people a day, that I will never see again, from everywhere in America.

I am seeing way too many cul-de-sac 6-7/10 white women with ghetto nigger black men. No these aren’t obese, trailer trash white women. These are cute, fit, platinum blonde, young 18-25 year white girls with nigger apes. To be fair, I never fucked white women growing up. Of the 50 girls I fucked before graduating college, I only genuinely fucked 1-2 high caste white women. The rest were mostly Latina girls oddly enough.

Regardless, it infuriates me. White women, with the highest and most delusional beauty standards, are choosing to fuck violent nigger apes instead of white men. How do they not perceive these guys to be on an emotional hair trigger and violent and dangerous?
>muh ok Cupid study
>muh this statistic muh that
Sorry faggots, I am boots on the ground to the general America public 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. It is not an anomaly, it is not some negligible percentage. Many young attractive white women are choosing to pair with violent ghetto ape niggers. I find it fucking disgusting. It makes me think white women are, at their base nature, just feral and disgusting dogs.

What is to be done? Serious answers. This isn’t a troll post. I am seeing it constantly and it ruins my day.

I will give a shout-out to southern white dudes who wear cowboy boots and shit. Those dudes look like real men. They’re all over 6ft, are big muscular dudes, and look like they have large girthy penises. I hope they’re fucking white women