Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 29 / 91]

I got fucking jewed

No.18596113 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
17 Years. Married for 17 years to a white devil. I bought into the get married early and keep them married. Ended up getting walked out of my house by the cops even though I got all charges dropped in a week. What a fucked system we have. Never get married retards. Never buy into it. Do not have kids unless you have a pre-nup and a written agreement that you get custody. I lost even as the primary caretaker for 9 years since I worked from home. Mercia is fucked. Do not have kids with white women.

This isn't a fucking demo thread, I hate Isreal. The holocaust happened but the jews blew it out of proportion to get funds to found iseral and hide the fact that they fucking genocide pasnelistines. I can't spell way too fucked up.

I've been stabbed twice and shot once, don't deal with drugs or crime. Niggers come in all races, never be fooled by thinking the white people around you are not niggers. Just keep out of fucking sight and do the shit the every one else thinks their too fucking good to fucking too. Live in the shadows.

Our society is fucked beyond belief, no pussy work is a psy op. Do not get married but work a fucking job where you do almost no work and get paid as much as possible, live with your bro's and build community's where you look out for your bro's.

Never give big corpo your effort. Leach off the system but always show up to work and do your fucking job. By doing the bare min in this fucked up world you will be a rock star that's how fucked up shit is. Being a NEET is retarded, work somewhere. Get income. Use it on something nigger, chickens, gear, train. Who cares. Don't waste your life. Working doesn't mean you gotta waste your life away for shekelestien.

/Schiczo Advice General/