Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[132 / 14 / 32]

zMARK ZUCKERBERG IS RAPING, TORTURING AND MURDERING PEOPLE. PROOF INSIDE

No.18624480 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a targeted individual who has been targeted by Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Palmer Luckey, John Carmack, Peter Thiel, Sheryl Sandberg, and many other various agents in a satanic occult group of torturers.

I have been implanted and targeted by directed energy weapons since November 15th of 2011 and I have evidence going back to the year 2000 that I have been a targeted individual.

For 16-24 hours a day I am raped and tortured in my anus, legs and extremities and hit with V2K directed energy weapons projecting thoughts into my mind.

It is also presumed that I was injected with a gene altering technology to give me a psychotic spectrum disorder.

On October 26th of 2016, my wife, Isabella Santiago, was sex trafficked by Facebook as her parents sold their home and joined the Freemasons. Since 2016, my devices have been hacked, wiretapped and I have had numerous devices destroyed by Facebook and I still have evidence of this going back to 2016.

There is much surface level evidence that Mark Zuckerberg is a prominent actor in the Coronavirus genocide, but he has also been exposed by myself to be a sex trafficker, a Satanist, a torturer, rapist and murderer having trafficked many people and killed many as well.

He chooses his best competition and tortures them for years to eventually convert them into Satanism to do the work of the Devil and the Satanic elite.

There are presumably, thousands of targeted individuals who have been incapacitated by Mark Zuckerberg and gaslighted. I present to him his worst fear; I have evidence, I am clear, coherent, responsible and I am 100% unwilling to ever forgive him and do what he wants me to do.

1/? ...

Please review my evidence at johnclasheras.wordpress.com as I further explain what Mark Zuckerberg has tortuously done to me and my wife Isabella Santiago for many years, along with many others.