Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 12 / 23]

Red pill me on lesbians

No.18682560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When it comes to gays, homosexual men and lesbians act very differently. When you see lesbians in real life, they are very different usually to what they are made out to be in media. The media will represent them usually as idealistic to heterosexual standards. Both cute and feminine or maybe one is tomboyish but still cute. But in reality they are very different. Most often one will try to act like a man. Have a short haircut that makes her look like she’s imitating a middle school boy. And essentially everything about her will be as if she is doing a poor imitation of a man. It is very strange and makes me question the motivation behind the lesbian. Do they hate being a woman and that is what they seem to be attempting to imitate what men look like? It is too much of a coincidence to say that they are just not acting in accordance with gender stereotypes. They are imitating men’s gender stereotypes. So it’s just flipped.

I would be interested in seeing what a lesbian bar looks like. To see what it actually is like to see lesbians interacting with each other.