Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

/x/ is being fucking gay so I'll post this thread here.

ID:zXsMQo61 No.1869618 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OK, motherfuckers. I live in Indiana and drove down to Kentucky to see the eclipse. There was an undeniably weird feeling during it and I'm still feeling it now. It's almost a numb/foggy sensation. I asked other people if they felt it and they agreed. Although, it was very hot today so I guess we could chalk it up to that. Still, haven't ever felt like that in my whole life. Anyways, that's not the most interesting thing that happened. I'm not going to be one of those people that doubt their own memory just from the influence of other people. I am 100% sure I saw three UFOs. They were very silver and gave off a metallic glare. They were an orb/disc shape and when you looked at them they would dissolve into the air. The first one disappeared quickly and the second one stayed a bit longer. The third one stayed for at least four seconds. I looked around for more for a half hour after that but didn't see any. Maybe they somehow knew I was looking for them. Anyways, I looked up UFO on google and you want to know what comes up? Shit related to the eclipse. Maybe they knew that UFOs would be present for this and are preemptively trying to discredit people by making them look crazy. I know what I saw. Not one person has believed me yet.