Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 8 / 10]

ID:7WVUfEKf No.18749284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If I used blocks I would have to get ones that are 4 feet high. That would be a real pain. Not to mention it wouldn't solve the seagull problem. I don't have the blocks now either so I would have to buy some. I could use the kickballs, I already have hundreds of them but they're really hard to stack and scale. That would definitely take care of the seagulls though. Maybe I could hire a contractor to do the blocks, that would take them a couple days. Going two days without food isn't that bad but it isn't ideal. I know I could just prep two days worth of food, but I would have to share it with the seagulls. It would be rude if I just had food for myself. If I did the blocks first and then put the kickballs on top, that would be easier and solve the seagull problem. I would need to cut the blocks in half though and I don't have the tools for it. My dad does, but I haven't talked to him 6 months and it'll look bad if I go to him just because I want to borrow his tools. Maybe I'm overthinking this, I should just get a lawyer. Easy peasy no work from me and everything would be settled. But what if the seagulls get a better lawyer? It might just piss them off and then I had to deal with lawyers and courts and everything just for nothing. It's possible to just threaten them with legal action but not actually go through with it. I'm not sure if that would work but it probably wouldn't raise tensions too much even if it doesn't. I think Ikea sells stackable kickballs now but I don't want to buy more when I already have some. Plus they're for inside use, they might not last very long outside and then we're back to square one. What are seagulls doing here in the first place, I'm like 500 miles away from any bodies of water. Maybe they're not actually seagulls. What if they're just trying to trick me?